Friday 18 March 2011

Dear Financial Stability

I've heard about you, heard tales your wonder and the happiness you spread.... To those who seemingly do not deserve it...

I have a stable job, with the MOD, I work hard and I try to keep tabs on my spending, I don't treat myself and I treat my daughter far less often then I'd like, so why do you still elude me?

I know in this day and age (and specifically under our current "government", if you can call a rabble of upper class bastards a government) you are becoming more of a recluse with each passing day.

But if I may, I have one question, why am I and so many others like me, struggling so very much. When people like, say, the father who abandoned his daughter and has not even asked about her since before her birthday (last year), has so much disposable income, that he can easily afford to give up a good chunk each month (more than I have to pay for rent in fact)and waste the rest of it on getting drunk every night he can...?

Just curious.

-Jewbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment